18.2.10

My Heroes

I recently stumbled across a question on onioning.com that I felt compelled to answer. The question was: your parents are strong [or] cool people consider!!?

I thought I would share my answer here, as well. There is much more to say on the subject, but I think little more need be said than this:

I believe my father to be a strong person, because of who I am. He helped mold me into the person I am, today. He tried to teach me right versus wrong, but also gave me the freedom to make mistakes, as long as I accepted the responsibility for the mistake and learned from it.
My step mother contributed largely to this, as well. If it were not for her, probably would never have learned to read or to dream.
Yes, they are both strong people.
They are my heroes.

Thanks, Mom.
Thanks, Dad.

P.Blacksmith

No comments: